AW: cnet pro 110b problem / 3com905c problem

I use a 2.4.20 kernel and the latest netboot (0.9.8) .
Also I use the actual 3com905c-tx-nm packet driver from www.3com.com
(download in november 2003)
The exact error message is:
eth0: to much work on interrupt (status 8011)

While beeing frustrated I tried etherboot with the rom-o-matic.
It works fine !
Therefore I don't need any more help, but I am willing to try out
your suggestions to help you fix the bug if there is one...

I stoped bothering about the cnet cards, because I am happy enough to
have my 3com cards running.

Thanks anyway !

Roland