Thin client boot

Hello

   I would like to use NETBOOT in some thin clients but I don't
know how can I network boot the clients. They are diskless
and don't have Intel PXE boot features.
   They have compact flash card driver. So I could boot from
the compact flash. The question is: what I should put into the
flash card to make it bootable and to make it fetch the kernel
image from the network ?

  Thank you very much for your help

Roberto

Roberto Ferreira Brandao
High Performance Systems Engineer
TDI Electronics Brasil
Teodoro Langaard, 126 1o Andar - Bonfim
13070-060 - Campinas - Sao Paulo - Brasil
Tel: 55-19-3243-8382 - email: roberto@tdibrasil.com.br