PCMCIA Booting

Hi,

I'm trying to create a netboot image for a floppy to effectively turn an
old laptop dumb terminal. I have compiled a makerom image for my PCMCIA
card, using the ISA bus option, no PnP String and the Packet Driver that
came with my card (DFE-650TX). When I fire the machine up, the floppy
loads, the network interface is initialised, a response is obtained
through DHCPD, an IP is assigned etc, and the image specification for
the machine to load is given. When the machine tries to load the image,
I get a PXE-1 error. However, if the image isn't there, I get a PXE-3B
(File Not Found) error code, so communication with the TFTP server has
been established. Can anyone help me?

Thanks,
Jonathan.

It may contain confidential or sensitive information. The
contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the
addressee. Unauthorised recipients are requested to preserve
this confidentiality and to advise us of any errors in transmission.
Thank you.