Problems with Xircom Ethernet II

Hello,

I build an netboot-floppy as descriped in
http://netboot.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?doc=INSTALL&lang=german&source=index&title=Netboot-Installation.
I use the packet-driver from the nic-disk called cbepd.com and define PCIIRQ
as parameter as I would asked from makerom.

My laptop boot from this floppy until the message:
:
Xircom CardBus Ethernet 10/100 Adapter Packet Driver v3.10 (000501)
Copyrigth (C) Xircom, Inc. 1996-2000 All rights reserved.

SINT 60, Memory Address CC000, IRQ 11, Node Address 0010A4051111

found packet driver at int 60, irg 0B
appears.
On my server (where LTSP is installed an other PCs can boot from using
rom-o-matic) I can't see any network traffic on the interface.

Any Idea what is wrong?