NBP Help

Hello Sir,
     I found your mail id on one PXE related document on Intel site.
Presently I am working on PXE. Could you please help me about NBP.
     I am trying to find out how exactly NBP works...How it
executes..how it interacts with stack...does it use PXE stack...and many

more things about NBP. Would you please help me into this. It would be
very nice of you if your could tell me some links, mail id of few people

who knows more about NBP.

Looking forward to receive reply.
Thanking you in advance.
Regards