Re: netboot 0.9.3 intel pro/100 (# 80) fails..

Hi Michael,

Michael Stein wrote:

>Tried it (adding stc instruction), didn't help.
>
>I had to configure it with --disable-optimize as otherwise it tried
>to use the COPT value which was null (in bootrom/kernel/arpa).

Correct.

But for me, it works by adding "stc".

Remember that I came back to 0.8.x due other problems, but I got it work
with 0.9.3 with this modification (at least, tftp and kernel load and
boot), and making bootrom with "older than 386 support" flag.

Plase, try it, and let me know the results.

Ata.