Cicso wireless cards

Trying to get the 340 wireless card to works with netboot.

I have the vendor drivers from cisco. and can with dos start the pktdrv and
setup wep like this

cscpkt 0x180
wepdos -p 180 -hex 1234567890

how do I use this knowladge to configure netboot.  the pktdrv doesn't need a
pcmcia driver as it is built into the driver.
I've tried to configure netboot with all defaults and the driver will not
init..

where/how does netboot get the ini file that the driver needs.. cscpkt.ini
that defines everything...
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Pokrandt;Steven
FN:Steven Pokrandt (Business Fax)
ORG:WatchMark;QA
TEL;WORK;VOICE:(425) 378-6969
TEL;WORK;FAX:(425) 564-8001
ADR;WORK:;Bellevue;13431 NE 20th ST;Bellevue;WA;98005;United States of America
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Bellevue=0D=0A13431 NE 20th ST=0D=0ABellevue, WA 98005=0D=0AUnited States of=
 America
EMAIL;PREF;FAX:Steven Pokrandt@+1 (425) 564-8001
REV:20020429T214151Z
END:VCARD