Re: 95,98,Me Versions Of Windows More Fault Tolerant With This.. 7970 (NOT PROCESSED)

YOUR E-MAIL HAS NOT BEEN READ YET!
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE!

Thank you for sending me e-mail. Your message about "95,98,Me Versions Of Windows More Fault Tolerant With This..                         7970"
has been temporarily diverted and I have not read it. You either triggered my
spam filter, or you sent e-mail to an address that is currently being phased
out due to the large amount of unsolicited e-mail that it is collecting.
I haven't received any personal e-mail on these accounts for
quite a while. If you believe that you need to contact me directly
and you do not know my valid e-mail address, then please give me a call at
+1-415-567 8449. If you are calling from outside of the United States, replace
the '+' with whatever you need to dial to reach an international line
(e.g. for Germany this would be "00").  I will then provide you with my
permanent e-mail address that is suitably protected by anti-spam filters.

I apologize for the inconvenience and hope to hear from you soon

M. Gutschke

(N.B. You will not receive this message more often than at most once a week.)