RE: ERROR: Cannot write into high mem

Title: RE: ERROR: Cannot write into high mem

Hi!

seems simple to me ;-)

it's not possible to write to highmem because there is none!
640 low + 128 umb < 1M where highmem is supposed to be.
I'm not sure if there is allready a 'reasonable' flavour of linux running on 286s with close-to-none mem.

hth,
gottfried