3C905C-TX-M Support?

I'm working on a project to get our 3C905C-TX-M NIC cards to perform
remote booting.  The current setup uses 3Com ISA 10Mb/s Ethernet cards
with flashed EPROMs installed on the cards using netboot 0.8.1.  On the
current setup we have a menu created with mknbi-mgl to provide a menu on
booting the machines.  I have attempted to get netboot to work on the
3C905C-TX-M using the packet driver provided by 3Com, 3C90XPD.COM passing
it the flag /I=60h.  I flashed this netboot ROM image into the ROM of the
3C905C-TX-M using the cromutil utility provided with the Etherboot 5.0.1
package, however, upon rebooting the test machine it seems like the PROM
is completely bypassed & the machine simply boots from the hard drive.  I
have been successful in getting the NIC to boot Etherboot 5.0.1, but I
would prefer to use netboot b/c our previous solution used netboot & it's
mknbi-mgl to provide a needed menu (I know Etherboot 5.x provides a menu
with it's mknbi tools, but for simplicity I would like to stick to netboot
if possible).  Has anyone had any success flashing the PROM of the
3C905C-TX-M with a netboot ROM & getting it to work?  When I flashed the
NIC with the Etherboot the BIOS of the machine would list it as an option
in the bootup sequence.  With the netboot image I created, only the hard
drive & floppy drive were listed as boot options.  If it is possible to
get netboot to work with the 3C905C-TX-M, I can provide more information
about my environment.

Thanks,

David Coulthart
davec@columbia.edu