Re: 3C905B-TX hung after text "Probing...[3c90xB-TX]" (fwd)

Hi Everyone,

I have experienced similar problems with these 3com cards. It seems the
cards return differing MAC addresses depending on how they are probed. Run
the 3com configure program. Accept all entries and save to eeprom. Should
be OK after that.

Martin Rowat