sis 630 bootrom and etherboot/netboot image

Hi !
I have a problem: I would boot some diskless Sis 630 based computers
from Lan. The motherboard on-tipic is CUSI-FX. On motherboard
LAN Adapter is Sis 900/7016. There is also a bootrom on-motherboard
(which can be enable by BIOS) but with a Novell Netware Ready Firmware.
I think that I tries to boot via rpl protocol. I would rewrite this
bootrom to boot via Bootp protocol and with a linux/nbi kernel image.

In motherboard docs, there is no description about bootrom and
eventually how to program it. Drivers don't seem to be helpful.

Anybody can hel me ?
Thanks !