"Ask before booting from network" in netboot 0.9.0e

Hello,

  When running makerom (from netboot-0.9.0e), I answer "yes"
to the question "Do you want the bootrom to ask before booting
from network?".  I transfer the created "image.flo" file to
floppy and boot it.  Everything is OK, except that the above
question is never asked.

  Is this bug (or feature?) relevant only to the floppy image?
Will the "image.rom" ROM image behave as expected?

  After several days' fight I'm about to put my boot image to
the motherboard's BIOS, and would like to double-check that
I'll be able to escape from the network boot, if something goes
wrong.

  Thanks for any reply.

					Tamas