Re: Access local drives for Dos 6.22

Niki:

I do not think it is the 3Com MBA....we heavily test the use of Ghost in pre-OS
boot images (as does Symantec, as they have licensed our technology for use with
their Enterprise product)

I wonder if the device drivers are overwriting portions of memory consumed by
the ROM..MBA copies its code into memory where it is then executed. If you send
a zipped copy of your image file to this e-mail address, we can examine it for
you:

lantech_support@3com.com

Regards,
===========================