Problem with multiple cards

Hi all,

I have been running my cluster of diskless machines with one DLink 530-TX
for each machine and using netboot 0.8.1., BOOTP and TFTP for booting
them. Now, I have upgraded all of the machines and each of them has four
DLink 530-TX. I would like to continue to use netboot and I was thinking
to use it just for configuring the first card (eth0). The other cards
(eth1,eth2,eth3) would also be configured by using BOOTP, but after the
end of the boot procedure. Unfortunately, what was working with a single
nic doesn't work any more just by adding a second one and I get the
following errore message:

IP-Config: Incomplete network configuration information.

As a consequence of this, after I get the new message:

Root-NFS: No NFS server available, giving up.

I looked at several previos mails and, I understood that, perhaps, netboot
can't work with multiple nics. I wonder if I could solve my problem by
using etherboot. Could anybody help me, please?

Giuseppe Patane'