Re: bootp invalid record

Hey, what a c0000l name, "XXX"....

> BOOTP:..
> BOOTP:invalid record
> what`s mean? if BOOTP answer,the record in bootptab is correct.

I assume your /etc/dhcpd.conf file contains a line like

option root-path "/foo/ba";

With this option I also get this error when using netboot (btw, no
problem when using Etherboot). I suggest that you don't use this
option - instead you should set the root-path with the "mknbi-linux"
utility...

Bye
  Michael