Re: Trying to flash award bios in Soyo LI-7000

Hi,

I think you have to use the DOS-rtl-Tool to activate the Bootrom in the
rtl8139. I know there isn't a Bootrom and you installed the code into the bios,
but nevertheless you have to activate the bootrom.

Greetings, Gonzo

Am Son, 22 Okt 2000 schriebst Du:

--
Alexander Gonzalez Casin		HAGOS eG