Re: two cards - howto boot ?

in many cases order of cards is the same as sorted numbers of PCI slots.
On-board cards have slot number > 10000, PCI slots number > 0 => PCI cards
in slot precede onbord card.

but if you have two card the same type and place bootrom on first or
second, then the bootrom code will initialize the first card.

I had the same problem, we use linux with two 100Mb cards IntelExpres and
boot only over the first.

poli