Re: Please do not reply to SPAM (was: Re: REMOVE)

Hallo netbooters,

Georg Baum schrieb:

snipp ...

> If I remember correctly, the list was opened to non-subscribers and the
> spam filters were set up to allow more people to contribute to the list.
> In my opinion this action failed, because we have more spam recently and
> less "real" traffic than before. So maybe turning off the spam filters
> and allowing only subsribers to post may be better.

snapp ...

Maybe this helps:

I'v read some of the notboot mails in the archive on the
netboot webside. Becuse I'd wanted to ask some questions I
became a member. (The questions were answerd accidently,
without posting to the list). But from this point on I'm a
constant reader of all messages - and I like it.
To subscribe is easy.
What I mean: allow only sbscribers to post.

Regards Martin

PS. Thanks for the grat help on netbooting.
--
- Planung heißt, den Zufall durch Irrtum zu ersetzen. (Peter
Ustinov)