Re: Any solutions to TFTP weaknesses?

Reid Hayhow <rhayhow@infoamerica.com> 25% tftp downloads fail, what's wrong?:
tftp is a very simple protocol and is very weak to problems. I run tftp
and it runs OK (no 25% failures) but your network should be good in shape (e.g.
no
wiring problems, not too much traffic so timeouts play a trick on you, etc.).

BootWare is using etftp (>512 package sizes), are you running that?
The latest version is downloadable from their site (Bootix if I remember well).