Win a trip for 2 to the Sydney 2000 Olympics in Australia - Obligation Free!...

Win airfares, 6 nights first class accommodation and tickets to major events at the 2000 Olympics in Sydney this September.

Register free for August 10 prize draw by clicking here: http://www.govisitaustralia.com/default1.htm

The  lucky winners of our July 10 Draw are already packing their bags!
See you in Sydney!

Note:
If you have received this notice in error and do not wish to participate, please
accept our apologies and please double click on the below link to be excluded
from further communication mailto:exclude77@uole.com?subject=delete