LNE100TX v4.0

Has anybody been able to use the new Linksys LNE100TX v4.0
cards with Etherboot?

I've been watching this list and the Tulip mailing list,
and I know I've seen messages about this card, but I can't
remember which list it was, and what the outcome was.

Anyway,

I've got a bunch of the new Linksys cards, and they definately
are different from the v2.0 cards.

The Vendor ID is 0x1317, the Device ID is 0x0985

The main (only) chip on the card has a Linksys label
and it says:

  LNE100TX
  Version 4.0
  0020WDAHAP064441.04

I went to Donald Becker's tulip page and found his driver
supports a card with this vendor and device ID. It says
that it is an 'ADMtek Centaur-P'

I added the ID's to the NIC, pci.h and tulip.c files.
I booted from a floppy, and it finds the card,
but shows a MAC address of:

  10:80:00:80:00:80

I'm pretty sure that is NOT a good sign.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jim McQuillan
jam@ltsp.org