Re: Please help with 3c905c

i have booted an rtl8139 with the ltsp kernel using etherboot 4.4.4 by
writing the bootcode to floppy

>cat floppyload.bin.pre 3c509.lzrom > /dev/fd0

(rtl8139 in my case.)
I found the messages usful.I can give you step by step help with ltsp though
the documentation at ltsp.org is pretty good.
kernel messages were also useful.
I feel it would be a good idea to use a floppy drive with etherboot and test
your kernel and the ethrboot network driver..

http://gusp.infogroup.it
>   Firenze - Italia  | Office for the Complication of Otherwise Simple
Affairs