System reboot after retrieving linux kernel

Dear Sirs,

I am writing to you from Romania. I downloaded
etherboot-4.6.2, unzipped it and compiled it. I also
recompiled the kernel (RH 6.0) as requested and tagged
it (mknbi). I generated the ROM image floppy (make
bin32/nepci.fd0). I configured the dhcpd.conf and
tftp, and I rebooted the "diskless" computer with the
floppy. I v'e got:
  ROM segment 0x1000 length 0x4000 reloc 0x9800
  Boot from (N)etwork or from (L)ocal? N [ <-- my
response!!! (I also tried with default => the same) ]
  Etherboot/32 version 4.6.2 (GPL) for [NE2000/PCI]
  Found Realtek 8029 at 0E800, ROM address 0x00000000
  Probing...[NE2000/PCI]_

I have used "tcpdump" on the Linux server and on the
network it was... ABSOLUTE SILENCE. I want to tell
also
that the two computers are "discussing" well on the
Microsoft Network - the "DiskLess" is in fact a
Win98SE
and the Linux server can boot also (BootEasy 17 -
FreeBSD packages) Win2000 Professional. Also, when in
Linux, the server can "see" through "tcpdump" packets
exchanged by other Microsoft stations.

PLEASE HELP (I am working at this for 3 weeks

Sincerely yours

=====
Ioan (John) NIKY Pricop
Bucharest - ROMANIA