Re: force netbooting even with new bios ??

On the 3Com MBA ROMs, using the MBACFG util, the user can set the Boot Control
option to INT 19 (if it doesn't work, try INT 18 - depends on BIOS). This will
force the system to boot using the boot ROM regardless of where it is in the
boot order.

Steve Marfisi
Manager, Technical Services
Lanworks Technologies Co.