need help creating NIC database

It seems lots of questions here are about if a particular NIC works, maybe
also if a particular BIOS can be modified, and any special advice. The
Sourceforge area has facilities for supporting CGI scripts connecting
to databases.  If someone who can write PHP and DB scripts is willing
to volunteer, we can set up a "supported hardware" database there. See
the job description I posted at this URL:

http://sourceforge.net/people/viewjob.php?group_id=4233&job_id=191