NFS - trouble.

I am using Linux RH6,0 on both the diskless client and the server.
This has all worked fine until today when the client was shut down hard.
When it came up again it couldnīt mount the NFS filesystem.
Everything at the server seems to be like it always has been, only /home was
shared rw.
But when i shut down NFS with /etc/rc.d/initd/nfs stop I get this message:

exp_do_nounexport: 03:05 last use, flushing cache.
nfsd: terminated on signal 9

Does this mean that there is something broken in NFS ??
I can fine mount the servers shares from the server. And i hhavent changed in
hosts.allow & deny.

Any clues ??
Should i give any additional information ??

--
/Jesper Krogh
If it happens once, it's a bug.