Netboot: Loader error 20

hi,

Because etherboot doesn't work with a realtek 8029 nic, I'm currently
using netboot to boot a diskless-client with a 8029 nic. However when
I'm boot the client after correct initialisation of the nic is get the
following error:

Loader error 20

Network boot failed- ....

I think the server (ltsp) is installed correctly, because other diskless
clients (with etherboot) run perfect. Also the path and the kernel name
are correct. I looked in the "Problems" file, but it didn't give me much
help.

Does someone know what the error means / what I'm doing wrong here?

Thanx,

Jeroen van den Berg
(jj.van.den.berg@planet.nl)