Re: AMIBCP - anybody seen it anywhere?? / M741LMRT

> 	amibcp seems to be the pendant of cbrom.exe (for manipulating
> AWARD-Bios). Does anybody heart of or knows some place where to download?
> AMI isn't very helpful in this case.
>
> Thanks,
> 	Dirk

I too am looking for some utility to enable me to add etherboot into the
AMI BIOS for a PC-Chips M741LMRT board. After a few hours of searching
the net all I can find are other people asking the same questions :-(

Has anyone found a way of changing an AMI Bios image?

I did find the following interesting post:
http://x45.deja.com/=dnc/[ST_rn=ps]/getdoc.xp?AN=598220031&CONTEXT=954855123.1624965120&hitnum=9
which seems to imply that PC-Chips are themselves using the M741LMRT as
a thin client running Linux so it must be possible...

Cheers.

--
Phil