Re: NI6510: LANCE time out on transmit

On Thu, 30 Mar 2000 11:50:24 Klaus Espenlaub wrote:
> Someone with a full VMware license should nag them into a few detail
improvements
> like full speed support (which might mean to emulate a newer PCnet
card) and
> to support boot ROMs).  I doubt they have the manpower to listen to an
evaluation
> license owner's complaints (at least they showed no reaction to any of
my
> incident reports or suggestions).
>
> I will eventually get a license (as soon as my boss is back and he gets

the
> administration to pay the bill), but my current evaluation license
expires in
> a few days...

	Mr. Espenlaub:

Just go to VMWare, give your current email and password and you'll
get another month evaluation license.

Have you tried to set the "boot from network" option in VMWare BIOS

as the first boot device?

I'll give it a look and get back on this...

--
Lazarus Long
<lazarus.long@bigfoot.com>