Debug help need (S.O.S.)

Hi !

  Does anybody know, if Gero, main developer of netboot is "a live" ?
He is not ansvering.

I have problem with eepro packet driver with netboot, I did find
subroutine, which destroy stack and can't ret back to caller. But I need
trace it step by step, but I do not know, if I can use some debugger or
not.

  Is here somebody with experinces with debuging EEPROM code from floppy
or from DOS debug, or others.

  May I build some .COM file and run them under dos ?

  Thanks

    Petr Olivka