RE: Nice Option -> .COM files / Win-NT problems

I do not use loadlin from WinNT, but I created a file containing the linux
bootsector,
and made a link to that file from the NT loader.
Here is how you do it:

	http://sdb.suse.de/sdb/en/html/nt.html

I do not think this is what you want, but it is nice to know anyway.

I am using Windows 98 (1st partition), NT (2nd partition) and Suse linux 5.3
(3rd & 4th partition)
Now I have a boot menu reading:

	Windows 98
	Windows NT Workstation Version 4.0
	Windows NT Workstation Version 4.0 (VGA only)
	Linux

Regards,

Peter Hofman