RE: Traffic while booting

Title: RE: Traffic while booting

Hi!
I think that is perfectly normal. look at the size of the shared libraries and all the stuff happening in the sysV inits. If you want to have a closer look at the exeports, start nfsd in verbose mode and look in the logs (kernel/deamon) which files are transfered. there has been a kernelpatch for caching the nfs, but that was for 1.3 kernels and i don't know if this is incorporated in recent versions.