EPROM for 3c905b

Hi,

We have just succeeded installing diskless stations using floppy. Now, we
would like to achieve and start using the EPROM or EEPROM on the NIC but we
still have some open questions:

1) Where can I find specification of the EPROM or EEPROM for a 3c905b NIC in
order to achieve it? 2) I suppose the memory size of the EPROM should have a
minimum of 32k in order to boot the rom image  distributed by etherboot, is
this correct?

Thanks in advance!

Leonardo