Re: network Booting ELKS as a pre-boot environment?

I do the netboot for ELKS all the day. The mainstream ELKS
should now have the netboot ability only for kernel loading.
I developed a script preparing the boot image. I use
it for development. The Makefile includes a build process for
a netboot image plus the possibility to add a mini ramdisk
(128KB) to use it a mini root disk or as auxilary disk to copy
files from the development host to the target. ELKS does not
support networking yet, so this is the only way to use it.

Instead of "make Image" you can say "make nbImage" !

If you have questions, you can email to my alcatel address
or private under
        christoph.plattner@dot.at

Cheers
        Christoph P.