Re: smc ultra (8216) bootrom problems

sorry, but I had before some days problem with smc ultra, but my rom was
not skiped, but after initialization was not bootp request sended to
network.
Ezstart setup program say me, that I have bad rom signature. from floppy
the same rom work fine. In older wd8003e work too.

At this moment no idea, I did spent much time to solve it, but no result.

poli