Uable to load file.

Well yes i have read the faq but it doesnt seem to help my problem.
I have set up the bootp service at my server and my DC boots from a floppy.
There is no problems with getting the IP from the server but when it is
supposed to load the kernel, it just giver me this message:

Well afterwards on the server the bootp is running. Guess this is right.
This message should tell my that the bootptab file is incorrect. This file
looks as this:
luke:ha=00105A26175F:ip=172.16.0.7

.default:\
        :sm=255.255.0.0:\
        :ds=172.16.0.42:\
        :gw=172.16.0.7:\
        :hd=/tftpboot:\
        :ht=ethernet:

winner:bf=vmlinuz.WD:tc=.default:ha=0000c02e5f6c:ip=172.16.1.20:

And the linux kernel is placed in /tftpboot at the server called vmlinuz.WD
Further more i think that the tftp is running correctly since i can log in:
[root@luke /root]# tftp luke
tftp> get /tftpboot/vmlinuz.WD
Received 622032 bytes in 0.6 seconds
tftp>
And i am able to do this from another remote computer too.
Anybody knows what i´ve forgotten ???

--
Jesper Krogh