BOOTP record too large!

   I´m trying to boot a diskless computer from a
RedHat 5 server. BOOTP and TFTP works fine...  after
from Netboot, and then the fatal one "BOOTP record too
large".
   After that, the diskless computer starts to load
everything again. I read a message in the list where
somebody had the same trouble...  one said to check
the gateway option in /etc/bootptab - this is ok in my
server!

                  Please help me!

                           Thanks