ASUS NLX boards SUCCESS flashing bios

Hello all,

now I was successful   flashing  etherboot code to the  Asus MES-N
board.

What must to be done:
1.  Get the newest bios  Ver. 1005  for the board.  This  bios contains
a lan boot
     function in the PCI setup witch could be enable and disabled.
2.   Remove the contained bios lan code with  cbrom  **1005** /oem0
release
3.   Insert the etherboot code to the bios with  cbrom  **1005** /oem0
eepro100.rom

4.   Enable the lan bios feature  in the PCI Configuration in the bios.

Now letherboot an booting can be switch off and on with the bios.

There is also a OEM lan code the the new bios versions of the P2B-N
Asus boards.
Don't have such a board at the moment but I am intrested to know if the
above
procedure will work on this boards also. Please report.

BTW:  I was at the CBIT fair and other motherboard  manufacturers seems
to be
mutch more cooperative in putting etherboot code to their bios then Asus
and Gigabyte.
It will be necessary to get contact to the developement people then
there seems to a
change to get support.

One other remark from Hannover. Complete unfriendly become the Phoenix
sales zombies
if they heard if somebody outside their company use cbrom tool.

Bye