Re: Intel/DEC 21143 Flash ROM

Not sure of a general utility available - Lanworks will soon be releasing an MBA
v4.x version for the 21143 chipset. It will include support for BOOTP/DHCP/PXE,
and is flashablewith our software. We tested on about 4 different clones. Please
e-mail  lantech_support@3com.com for details.

Steve Marfisi

Bob Edwards <Robert.Edwards@anu.edu.au> on 01/31/2000 07:25:19 PM

Please respond to netboot@baghira.han.de