Re: Diskless boot for win 95/98

WIN95 has always been possible...one can refer to
http://cuiwww.unige.ch/info/pc/remote-boot/howto.html for more info on how to do
it. WIN98 has not been done off Linux, yet, to my knowledge. From NT, yes, it
has been done - by Lanworks and by Qualystems in France.

Ken Yap <ken@nlc.net.au> on 01/26/2000 09:00:18 AM

Please respond to netboot@baghira.han.de