Diskless boot for win 95/98

   I have succesfully done a diskless boot of linux from a linux server
with X support. But win 95/98 diskless boot is giving problems. Could
anyone please clarify some of these issues:

  * What does Mknbi-dos exactly do?..... Does it create a boot sector
which can later create a ram disk to load a filesystem ... or... does it
create a ramdisk image with an x86 bootsector on it?

  * After running mknbi-dos on a linux server, how do I load it onto the
client? What is the procedure to start windows/dos on the client with the
bootsector/ramdisk image on the server?

            Nobody seems to have successfully done a diskless boot of
windows and documented it thereafter. After going through the netboot
mailing list archives it seems that only P.K.Wong has succeeded in
remote booting win 95. But even his site seems to be down/deactivated.If anyone has a copy of his document could u please mail it to me?

JUST AN AFTERTHOUGHT! :

Before jumping into it I would just like to know if there is any foolproof
theory to suggest that this idea of remote booting win 95/98 from a linux
server is just not possible?

                        Tejasvi M.