Re: 3c90x drivers

In regards to PCI PnP:
I may just be blowing smoke here, but I believe that the BIOS PnP setting
controls how the PCI BIOS remembers resource assignments between boots. I
believe it also may control whether the card is automatically assigned
resources. Frankly, I don't know for sure.

The reason it came up was that when I boot the Etherboot 3c90x boot code,
either from floppy, or from my lone 3c905B-TXM, success depends on the
BIOS being told that I am _NOT_ running a PnP OS. Later I will post a more
exact description when I am sitting at one of these machines.

Basically, if 'PnP OS'=YES, the bootprom (sleep)s while probing for card.
If 'PnP OS'=NO, the bootprom finds the card instantly, and continues on
its way. Just from memory, it appeared that in PnP=YES it detects the
card, then fails to find it...

It's late. I'll shut up before i REALLY confuse myself... =)