Re: via-rhine driver available

mdc@thinguin.org (Marty Connor) writes:
> On 1/10/2000 10:16 PM ken@nlc.net.au Ken Yap wrote:
> >Paolo Marini has contributed a via-rhine driver to Etherboot and I have
> >put up a tarball at http://www.slug.org.au/etherboot/via-rhine.tar.gz
>
> Great! Nice Code! World Domination, and Fast!! :-)
>
> >Please test this out so that I can put it in the next release.
>
> It seems to work fine with my D-Link DFE530TX board.

Ahhhmm... do you say, you can boot form EPROM or only from Disk with
this driver. I failed to aktivate the EPROM on my DFE530TX. Somebody
suggested, I would need some tool to configure the card, but I haven't
found such a tool :-(  Therefore I'm still booting from Disk, but ...

Du you have a suggestion?

Stefan.