Stale NFS handle

I'm installing a diskless client station on a pc (cpu=K6 II, nic=3com905b)
using rh6.1. I have followed the Diskless Howto and everything worked fine
until I tried to mount /home and /usr through nfs on the client side. I've got
a "stale NFS handle". I can still make things work  out if the nfs is restarted
on the server side, but ... there must be something wrong.

I'm  new on this list so I apologize if this subject has already been
discussed.

--
Leonardo Gregory Brunnet                  E-mail: leon@if.ufrgs.br
Instituto de Fisica - UFRGS               http://pces6.if.ufrgs.br