Re: Award 6.0 + Netboot-Code

> Opps.   -27..... it seems your  ram  hst not enough free space. try /d option on
> unpatched  Bios to
> see the  free space

Try to use the most actual version of cbrom (cbrom6). I had the same
problem too, solved it with the version 6.

> Award told me that they have a compilation switch to allow recognition of  /isa
> option from  cbrom. If your
> Bios is able to do this you my habe luck.  Test cbrom ... /isa   eepro100.rom
> D000:0  if this runs.

The ISA option worked for me in most cases, sometimes the /pci did it too,
but then the /isa also worked ...

This should work with most newer versions of the 4.51 bios (see for some
example boards on: http://goe.net/anleitungen/award_board.html)

So long,
	   Dirk