semi offtopic - EPROMS

I have some eproms that I intend to use for etherboot with both some 3c509
and some Cnet PRO120B network cards (MX clone of the dec tulip, I will see
if we can send in that we did to get it to work, I am not the one that
coded it... I should be able to get Nick to package it up).

I have six boot proms (from pulls) that I would like to use.  I know (from
the list) that the 27c256 will work, and is a 256Kbit eprom.

The proms have have are marked:

MC27C256B

and

M27256

I would like to know if the last ones will also work (I have three of
each, I actualy need about 40, and am working on getting more)

		Harry