M598LMR or M599LMR info wanted

I am trying to decide on which motherboard to buy to make a
cheap and small network computer for a small office (10 users).

I found PC Chips M598LMR or M599LMR have video/modem/sound/lan
on board but cannot find out any info about the ethernet chips
used or even if it has the ability to boot off the network.

Has anyone got one of these boards working with etherboot or netboot and
if so how?

Has anyone got any other recomendations for integrated (video+lan)
motherboards?

Details of the boards are at:
         http://www.pcchips.com/598lmr.html
         http://www.pcchips.com/599lmr.html
but the link to the manuals does not seem to work and a Web search
failed to find anything other than price lists...

Thanks
-
Phil (pmd@azad.demon.co.uk)