netboot

hi friends,

I am trying diskless pc using netboot on on my linux server (RedHat 5.2). I
configured everything as per the documentation provided.My client (diskless
machine) broadcast the boot request and i found the request is receiving at
the server end.But it doesnot answer.I am sure that the kernel is capable to
handle the remot boot. I have enabled the bootp also.

/etc/bootptab contains the mac address of the client.
I confirmed the bootimage file is there in the exact location.
nfs is enabled and i am able to mount the filesystem on another linux
system.

Let me Where i should check up?
How can I checkup whether bootp is running?

thanks and regards

lailesh@hotmail.com