Sun ELC diskless client and i386 Linux server

Hi!

Yes, I know, that it's a list for i386-clients, so sorry, but we have 12
Sun SparcStation ELC, without HDD.

Who have some info:
- where I can get info about this mashine,
- what need an ELC as boot-file,
- how and where he search here nfs-root,
- who use a system with PC-Linux server and Sun ELC diskless client?

More about our system:

Our departement at the University of Pecs have a RedHat 6.0 on an
Pentium (amirot.jpte.hu).
We have get 12 mashines without document.

One of the xterminals gets her IP via rarp, he (the ELC) downloads a file
(tftpboot.img) from the PC's /tftpboot directory, begins a RedHat
install, but I can't say for the xterminal, that he have search an
nfs-root on my PC.

Thanks for the answer:

born (Imre BORNEMISZA)
born@sophia.jpte.hu, born@amirot.jpte.hu, born@ttk.jpte.hu